Each uncoated tablet contains:
Diclofenac Sodium BP 50 mg
Paracetamo lBP 500 mg
Chlorzoxazone USP 500 mg
Colour : Red oxide of Iron
Cinepar Treo is indicated during pain and inflammation due to muscle spasms and the associated musculoskeletal conditions like :
- Myalgia, myositis, sprains, strains, traumatic injury of the muscles, soft tissue rheumatism like bursitis and fibromyalgia.
- Diseases of the joints (Arthritis e.g. osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis; attacks of gout and spondylitis).
- Low back pain, acute prolapsed disc and pain syndrome after removing the disc.
- Post operative pain and inflammation, sports injuries, torticollis, primary amenorrhea, proctitis and
- Neurological disorders (multiple sclerosis, spinal cord diseases, radicular syndrome and cerebral palsy).
Red spotted white elongated, scored on one side.
Cinepar Treo is contraindicated in conditions of liver disease, asthma, hypotension, renal failure and in patients with known hypersensitivity to Paracetamol, Diclofenac Sodium and Chlorzoxazone.
SIDE EFFECTS :
Gastrointestinal disturbances, epigastric pain, dizziness, hemolysis, hepatotoxicity, peptic ulcer, nausea and vomiting may occur. Symptoms of side effects, if any, should subside after discontinuing the medicine. If symptoms persist, please consult the physician.
For Adults & Children above 12 years : One Tablet 3-4 times a day or as directed by physician.
STORAGE CONDITIONS :
Store in a cool, dark & dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
10 Tablets are packed in a blister and such 10 blisters packed in a carton with insert.