Each capsule contains 5 billion active bacterial strains:
Lactobacillus casei 1.5 billionCFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1.25 billionCFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus 0.75 billionCFU
Bifidobacterium longum 0.75 billionCFU
Bifidobacterium breve 0.75 billionCFU
Breveflora Capsule is indicated for:
- Normalising and restoring intestinal microflora.
- Prevention and treatment of diarrhoea in infants, children and adults.
- Digestive disorders caused by imbalance of intestinal microflora like viral and bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract of infants, children and adults.
- Diarrhoea associated with antibiotics usage.
- Diarrhoea induced by radiation therapy at abdominal and pelvic organs.
- Management of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Healthy immune system.
White/white capsules filled with white to off white granular powder.
Breveflora Capsule is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to milk proteins.
SIDE EFFECTS :
Side effects are usually mild and most often include digestive disorder such as: intestinal gas or bloating. Symptoms of side effects, if any should subside after discontinuing the medicine. If symptoms persist, consult the physician.
Adults & children above 12 years: 1 capsule 1-3 times a day.
Children 2 to 12 years: 1 capsule 1-2 times a day.
Infants and children upto 2 years: 1 capsule once a day.
For greater efficacy, swallow the capsule during meal.
In children & infants who cannot swallow capsule, open capsule, pour content (powder) on a tablespoon & mix with water/milk.
Store in a cool, dark & dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
10 capsules are packed in a blister and such 1 blister packed in a carton with insert..